AMARII Announces Call for Advanced Manufacturing Projects
YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO – The Advanced Manufacturing and Applied Research Innovation Institute (AMARII) is currently soliciting ideas for the FY2025 funding cycle for advanced manufacturing projects that, if funded, will positively impact the northeast Ohio economy.
Project ideas can encompass manufacturing, machining, process improvement, automation, supply chain enhancement, energy and energy efficiency, technology enhancement, cost reduction, etc.
Priority consideration will be given to ideas that demonstrate the ability to:
- Advance manufacturing technologies;
- Promote job growth and retention; and
- Strengthen economic competitiveness.
Projects will be assessed to determine if AMARII can identify potential funding sources such as the Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Department of Homeland Security, and Office of Economic Adjustment, as well as state, regional, and local funding.
AMARII has been extremely successful in obtaining funding for several companies, universities, and non-profit entities in northeast Ohio, having secured more than $100 million worth of funding in recent budget cycles.
Project ideas must be submitted by November 30, 2023, at www.amarii.us. Questions about the program can be emailed through the “Contact Us” page also found on the website.
- NCDMM, America Makes Awarded Contract Increases
- America Makes Announces Announces Winners of IMPACT Project Call Totaling $11.7M
- America Makes Announces ‘DoD Organic Industrial Base Modernization Challenge’ Project Call
- America Makes Announces Winners of Delta Qual Project Call Totaling $3.2M
- AMARII Announces Call for Advanced Manufacturing Projects