March 23, 2020 – NCDMM’s America Makes team is working in collaboration with the FDA to ensure the additive manufacturing industry can effectively and safely meet the needs of America’s health care workers on the front lines of the Coronavirus crisis. In order to ensure that efforts are meeting the right needs, we are collecting information on both industry production capabilities and health care provider PPE needs. To submit your information visit americamakes.us/covid-19.
- NCDMM cuts ribbon, opens doors in Johnstown
- UNI, national partners launch major Industry 4.0 technology initiative
- NCDMM to Receive Multiple 2022 Manufacturing Leadership Awards
- AMIIC Announces Appointments to Its Advisory Board
- NCDMM Appoints John Schmitt as Executive Director of the Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Integration Center