NCDMM Summit 2020 – Cancelled
March 11, 2020 – Due to rapidly escalating health concerns relating to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the NCDMM has cancelled its Summit 2020 (previously scheduled for May 7-8, 2020 in Blairsville, PA.) Please do not travel to Blairsville to attend the May event. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to continued engagement.
- NCDMM cuts ribbon, opens doors in Johnstown
- UNI, national partners launch major Industry 4.0 technology initiative
- NCDMM to Receive Multiple 2022 Manufacturing Leadership Awards
- AMIIC Announces Appointments to Its Advisory Board
- NCDMM Appoints John Schmitt as Executive Director of the Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Integration Center